Behavior Training & Modification:
All appointments start with a free consultation to gather information about your pet, their environment, and the challenges they may be facing.
- Innapropriate Elimination (Litter Box corrections & Spraying)
- Socialization with other animals and environments (Dogs, Babies, Kids)
- Leash Training
- Enrichment Ideas
- Night Vocalization
- Area Training (Keeping off of counters, special areas of environment)
Included in the pet sitting session is a 45 minute session where I use my animal training knowledge to get them to trust me, and I spend time petting or playing with them. Some animals may take longer, and that is fine. There is no charge for extra time spent. I want them to feel happy, confident and secure when their “parents” return.
Included in the cat sessions:
- Litter box cleaning
- Brushing (if they like it)
- Feeding and fresh water
- Administering medicine (pill form or shot), if needed
- Enrichment (Give the animal the type of toy or other types of enrichment that they will enjoy. For example, my cats enjoy a cardboard box with holes poked in it and treats inside. It keeps them busy trying to get the treats out, so they will not be bored.)
- Lots of Love!! 🙂